The extension,
of your beauty

Superior Hair Extensions by quality, durability and safety

Vivir Hair is the only company that sources hair extensions directly from women all over the world.
We carefully select women who follow healthy diets and have virgin hair.

Vivir Hair does not benefit from donations. We compensate women for their hair and encourage them to start a new journey in business while supporting their local economies.

Handcrafted in NY, USA.

After the hair has been selected, it is sent to Vivir Hair headquarters in New York City. The hair then gets examined thoroughly and carefully. Only healthy strands are selected and double drawn bundles are created. Vivir Hair offers all textures and can guarantee the durability. 80% of our textures are completely natural, while the other 20% are created with special machines and will last up to 2 years.

MICROTUBING™

VIVIR MICROTUBING™ is a patent-pending innovation that we have developed over the years that combines a high-compression technique with the highest quality of natural hair and a tubing system that is totally void of any element of keratin, tape or glue — no shedding no damage, long-lasting.

Micro-weft

MICRO-WEFT  hand-tied and machine wefts are sew-in extensions made of 100% Natural human hair and pre-layered ends to provide a natural and beautiful transformation. We do carry all of the textures to provide our clients a most successful hair extension system. With many color to chose from, achieve the ultimate color customization for any client. Utilizing Vivir Hair non-damaging sew-in application technique allows stylists to add volume, length, or color safely and comfortably to clients that prefer the industry’s latest cutting-edge method!

Vivir Hair micro weft sew-in
Vivir Hair micro weft sew-in

Micro-weft

MICRO-WEFT  hand-tied and machine wefts are sew-in extensions made of 100% Natural human hair and pre-layered ends to provide a natural and beautiful transformation. We do carry all of the textures to provide our clients a most successful hair extension system. With many color to chose from, achieve the ultimate color customization for any client. Utilizing Vivir Hair non-damaging sew-in application technique allows stylists to add volume, length, or color safely and comfortably to clients that prefer the industry’s latest cutting-edge method!

Vivir Hair salon service

Salon Service

Your client – Our service

The Salon will contact VH once a client is interested on getting a Hair extension service. VH will send a Technician to the salon and will offer a complimentary consultation to the client where she/he will explain the hair extension system, match the color, texture and density of their hair.

If the client decides to get the hair extension Service we will then book an installation date.

Education

Become certified in ONE DAY – Looking for ways to increase your profit? We have the easy answer

Vivir hair extensions education program
Vivir hair extensions education program

Education

Become certified in ONE DAY – Looking for ways to increase your profit? We have the easy answer

Vivir Hair SHOP

VH Professional bundles, custom-made hairpieces, wigs, volumizers, and much more!